Mentoring programs we proudly designed, coordinated and we are business partners/Mentoring Skills trainings we have designed and delivered:
– Mentoring Program for Facilitators Networks in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina (started Feb 2015 – )
– Mentoring Skills Program for Employees at City Center for Social Entrepreneurship, Belgrade, Serbia, 2014
– PSTech Business Incubator mentoring program, 2010
– Association of Business Woman of Serbia- First mentoring program for the Association, 2009
– International Cross-Mentoring Program for Women at Board Levels, 2009 – current
Who teached/trained us?
In 2009 Slađana Milošević attendined mentoring training in UK, at Clutterbuck Associates. http://www.hrmostinfluential.co.uk/profiles/professor-david-clutterbuck
Our publication in Serbian: Prirucnik za mentorstvo
Mentoring for Job Induction available upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are business partner of:
Slađana Milošević is registered at database of IFPM Center for Corporate Governance at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland (www.female-board-pool.com), linked with Female Board Pool initiative (www.femaleboardpool.eu) (attended seminar in March 2011 in Luxembourg). The Female Board Pool is a platform for the contact between experienced and future female board members and corporations and organisations.
Female Board Pool Seminar, Luxembourg, January 22nd, 2013
With Luxembourgh Minister for Equal Opportunities at Female Board Pool seminar, Luxembourg, January 2013