Mentoring programs we proudly designed, coordinated and we are business partners/Mentoring Skills trainings we have designed and delivered:
– Mentoring Program for Facilitators Networks in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina (started Feb 2015 – )
– Mentoring Skills Program for Employees at City Center for Social Entrepreneurship, Belgrade, Serbia, 2014
– PSTech Business Incubator mentoring program, 2010
– Association of Business Woman of Serbia- First mentoring program for the Association, 2009
– International Cross-Mentoring Program for Women at Board Levels, 2009 – current
Who teached/trained us?
In 2009 Slađana Milošević attendined mentoring training in UK, at Clutterbuck Associates. http://www.hrmostinfluential.co.uk/profiles/professor-david-clutterbuck
Our publication in Serbian: Prirucnik za mentorstvo
Mentoring for Job Induction available upon request: email@example.com
We are business partner of:
Slađana Milošević is registered at database of IFPM Center for Corporate Governance at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland (www.female-board-pool.com), linked with Female Board Pool initiative (www.femaleboardpool.eu) (attended seminar in March 2011 in Luxembourg). The Female Board Pool is a platform for the contact between experienced and future female board members and corporations and organisations.
With Luxembourgh Minister for Equal Opportunities at Female Board Pool seminar, Luxembourg, January 2013